Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meet Pastor Gates

Meet Pastor Craig Gates & His Family

I have been a life-long Kansas City, MO resident. Born and raised in Raytown, MO, I am a graduate of Raytown South High School.

I felt the call to the ministry at the age of 16, and although I didn’t always pursue that call, it was something that never left me.

After high school, I attended UMKC for one year, but I was unhappy, knowing that I had been given a call to something beyond the career choice I was making.

In the fall of 1984 I enrolled at Gateway College of Evangelism in St. Louis, a UPCI Bible School to study for the ministry. I received my Bachelors of Theology in the spring of 1988.

I married Melinda in June of 1989. Melinda is also a life-long resident of Kansas City. She works along side me in many areas of the church. We have three children Alex (born 11-13-92), Hannah (born 6-9-96) and Joel (born 5-8-01).

Our mission here at JNPC is to evangelize the unchurched, establish the new believer, and equip the saints for the work of the ministry. Everyone has a purpose in God, it is my prayer that you will join us to discover your purpose, your calling, and your gift for the Kingdom of God. We know that God is a healer, that He is a provider, that He loves you more than you can imagine.

May God bless you all,


No comments:

Post a Comment